Saturday, August 27, 2011



I have been keeping really busy lately with work, gym, and friends. Yesterday marked 5 weeks. I had a good cry and then picked myself up and had a good time with my best friend mia. we went to a sports bar and attempted to play pool. It was a good time. I feel like most of the time I'm numb and then have little waves of pain. Even that little wave brings so much pain I can't handle it. I found a grief counselor that I have appointment with on the 5th. Really looking forward to that.

Also looking forward to my cute little date to the pet store with Jaxx later<3

3 comments:

  1. i'm really proud of you for making an appointment with a grief counselor. most of the people i know who have gone through really difficult and life changing tragedies won't go to a counselor and i think it's so important to make sure you're taken care of.

    i really hope that it's a good fit with you too. hang in there, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and I'm REALLY sorry about your loss. I cant imagine how painful it is and how strong you should be to deal with that every day! In a way I admire you because you try to find ways and make the pain go away. Its a great idea that you found a counselor.Go , talk to him and dont be afraid to cry and cry and cry..Its the only way to make your soul feel better..

    In my country they say time is the best doctor,so let time treat you and you'll feel better..

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. i'm not really sure how i stumbled across your little corner of the internet. or if you even hang out here anymore. but i wanted to thank you for the good cry. i guess that's all i have to offer you. my thanks for your transparency. or perhaps, my piece of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete