Monday, August 15, 2011

a few steps back


Today I woke up sad.


I feel like I drempt about Brian but I can't remember my dream. From the instant I woke up it was gone. I do remember hearing what I thought was Him telling me to stop snoozing because it was 7 am already.

I cried several times at work. I have been really emotional. Tomorrow is my baby's birthday. He would be 25 years old. It all just seems so real. so much more real. I haven't been to the gym since thursday and maybe that's the difference in my moods. I'm going back tomorrow though. I have tomorrow off work, that will be nice.

Brian's friends and I have organized a birthday dinner in his honor. Everyone wants to make it a tradition. I really love that. I know I will do it every year, do something.

On a lighter note. My sister and I moved into our room today. Yes, I am sharing a room with my sister now. I'm not ready to be all alone in my own room just yet. It's really hard. I don't want to isolate myself at all and alone in a room would be too easy. Anyhow, we are having fun with it for now. Bringing all our stuff in and sorting stuff. It's helping my mind stay occupied.

Sharing a room with my sister is fun except for the fact that she is making me watch celebrity ghost stories right now and it's freaking me out! hahaha!

goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment