Thursday, August 18, 2011

I feel really depressed today. I feel that life isn't worth living anymore. I feel engulfed in my loneliness. Loneliness that no one can take away. No one can understand how I feel and it's frusterating. I hurt all day every day. My heart aches for Brian's love. Tomorrow marks one month. I can't do this for the rest of my life. It hurts too bad. Everyone says it will get better but those words carry no meaning to me. They don't know this feeling..I lost the love of my life. Everyone has someone. I sleep alone every night now. Brian understood me in a way that nobody else did. He was the best friend I've ever had. I feel so lost. I feel like I'm never going to meet anyone. Let alone anyone worth loving.

2 comments:

  1. heather lyn! stop it! i do know how you feel and i am so sorry this had to happen to you. trust me, it will get better, not right away, but it will. but no matter what, forever and always,brian will be on your mind. your never going to forget him. i still miss jay every single day! and yes, it still hurts. it takes time and brian wanted you to be happy. you are a beautiful, smart, strong person. i am always here for you when ever you need me or just want to talk. i love you. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bf hung himself in our garage on our son's second birthday. its been 3.5 years and while i think about him everyday, i've moved on. the first 6 months are the hardest. just take it day by day. try not to think about the future because making plans with out him will always bring you down. i'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete