Thursday, January 6, 2011

week one.



Today is my friday! YAY! I won't have fridays off for very much longer so I am going to really enjoy them.

It's only week one of 2011 and I am really happy with how things are turning out. I gave my two weeks notice at work and am retuning to my previous job (it's a good thing). No more traffic both ways to work HORRAYYY! I will be back to work five days a week instead of four, but I see that as a positive. I am in a good place.


Weekend plans:

1. Sew a skirt with the houndstooth fabric.

2. find something to makeover for Project restyle

3. See my bff, who is getting home from Miami tonight! (I've missed her tons!)

4. Finish crocheting my scarf

5. Start on some projects from Moden Patchwork!

6. Cuddle with the fiance (and watch the new jersey shore!) ;)

7. have breakfast with my family on family sunday<3 (my favorite day of the week)

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like your year is off to such a fab start! awesome to hear. i'm hoping this NY is a good one too, the past one had a few bumps and road rash really burns sometimes ; )

    i saw you are newly engaged - congrats lades. your ring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute picture. and it looks like you're going to have a fun weekend! yay for bff's and dinner with family!

    ReplyDelete