Monday, November 29, 2010

I am ENGAGED!!!

...it's true! My boyfriend of two years proposed to me yesterday and I couldn't be happier! We have liked eachother since we were fifteen years old and finally started dating when we were twenty two and it has been amazing since. The ring he got me is perfect! I am in LOVEEE with it! It's vintage from London<3 I am so excited to share the rest of my life with this man. Brian is the most kind hearted, genuine, one of a kind person I have ever known and I am soo lucky to be his fiancé and future wife. We want to have a year long engagement (we only get to call each other fiancé's once.. ) and that gives us plenty of time to dream up a perfect intimate wedding we can share with our friends and family..I am on cloud nine! Here are some photos I took of my beautiful ring..








15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! <3 That ring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is perfect... so fun AND classy, modern AND timeless. Congrats!!
    NikkNak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I LOVE that ring! It's so simple and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls!! You know you have a good man when he gets you a ring better than one you could design yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a new follower :)
    congrats!!!
    your ring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! congratulations! that is so amazing. and that ring is so beautiful. i love the photos. excited to see what wonderful things your blog has in store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to YOU and huge congratulations! Marriage is pretty great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you! I am sooo excited for marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your most wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog :) CONGRATS on the engagement! You'll LOVE marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woohoo! exciting :) congratulations
    I lOVE that ring, the star shape!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. <3 thank you all! you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete