Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy thanksgiving!

I get TWO thanksgivings this year and I am thrilled! First Brian and I are hanging out at home with his family. Brian's sister Leslie came down from portland<3 We are really really glad to see her. Her visits are few and too far between for us..

Later today we are going to my family's house and we are having another feast and end the evening with white russians and drunken fun! I adore my family and can't wait for our time with them. My family is crazy and fun and I can truely be myself with them and it's something I have realized not a lot of people have..so with that I am thankful for my family today! I am baking a pumpkin pie as we speak and it is my first time doing that! I hope everyone loves it. My two aunts, Tina and Gina, just moved back from Washington (I think I mentioned that in the last post..) and it just really feels more like the holidays with them back home.

I'd love to hear what you all are doing today..What are all of your traditions? I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving full of love! I will post some pictures later of all the festivities! XO


ps. I had a dream that I was getting matching back tattoos with my aunts and now I want a new tattoo (not on my back, I was thinking another knuckle one)! haha...silly dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment