Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today is my baby sister's 21st birthday! My boyfriend, Brian, and I went to dinner with her and a few of her friends and we had a blast! It was really nice being there for my sister. I feel like we are getting closer all the time and that is nice to have a friend in your own sister. Growing up we didn't get a long AT ALL! I'm glad things are changing though. So..we had dinner at TGI Fridays and had a few drinks. She didn't believe me when I told her about the chocolate cake shot..here are some pictures from the night. XO!




6 comments:

  1. I love that first photo - very cool. Happy Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top photo is super cute! i think i'm gonna really like your blog. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you lovelies! I have wanted to take pictures with a magnifying glass for awhile, it was fun and turned out pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos! They're so cute and funky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chocolate cake shot is CRAZY! I didn't believe it either when I first heard it . . . but then someone got me one on a birthday and sure enough, tastes like chocolate cake! It's one of life's greatest mysteries. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate Cake shots are the best. =]

    fillmyheartup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete